This Saturday I went to a game play meetup with some friends and aquaintances. Usually it is mostly board games and card games that gets played, so it was a perfect time to test my rough paper protoype with other persons.
It turned out to go quite well, and we had a good time playing it. The feedback was quite scarce though so I eagerly tried to collect it all. Some pointed out that it felt hard to collect the reputation points and that the game was quite “tight” and got a suggestion to try to loosen it up a little and perhaps raise the points needed to win. I also noticed several cards that was unbalanced or simply just confusing.
Next step will be to incorporate these findings in a second version and try to test it with another gang of gamers.